Saturday 20 March 2010

Well Hello!


These two beauties are my new favourites but, since I'm not keeping them I can't get too attached. I usually can't resist giving them names but once you have named them it's a bit tough to let them go.


This chap's destiny is to be an urban sock monster in London, or maybe he'll just sit in the post office depot for a few weeks before being returned to me. What an adventure.


I was so taken with the finished creature, especially the stripey spines and because he looks so good in the Airstream, that I decided to make another similar one. It turns out I had an ideal piece of orange and black sock left over from my very first attempt at one of John Murphy's Stupid Sock Creatures.


It seems a shame to split up these two.


Good luck in the big smoke, oh spiny one.

No comments: